Wednesday, March 29, 2006

First time!

This is my first time on this. I really want to try this out because I have a terrible memory and I suppose this is a bit like a diary. My sister has kept a diary for years and can look back on it whenever she wants. That's so organised!

Had a good day today. I am in the music team at school and have been organising a performance for the past couple of weeks and today was finally the real thing. Coordinating 100 seven year old kids to be quiet then dance, sing and play instruments gets a bit stressful but it all went surprisingly smoothly today. Hope tomorrow goes well. Then just a mammoth, three hour parents evening to get through before holidays. Hooray!!

We're off to Belize this Easter to do some diving. I want to swim with the wierd looking manatees and I am desparate to see a monkey or two in the jungle. I can't wait to lie in a hammock and read all day long with no worries and great weather.

No comments: