Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hong Kong









I am very excited as I just bought a new laptop. I haven't had my own since university. I think Gareth is relieved I won't be messing about with his precious Mac anymore!

Hong Kong is a cool city. It's lovely to buy clothes in a Medium size rather than in Vietnam where I am at least XXXXL or am told to get out of the shop - too fat! I have bought some winter stuff which is a bit naughty as I live in such a hot place. But I figure that we will be back in the UK for Christmas and will have a long winter once we're back next year.

We're off to a look out point this afternoon. I had a nap today as it's been pretty hectic shopping and sight-seeing. We went on the boat to see the main high-rise city area, and visited the most expensive building in the world - the HSBC building. Last night we walked around the night markets and saw the old Hong Kong and were lucky to catch the night laser show. We're having fun and it's all gone too quickly. Enjoy the pics Mum and Gem!

No comments: