Saturday, May 15, 2010

A week at home

I flew all the way back to England by myself and am very proud of doing it as I had never flown so far alone before. I can actually say I enjoyed the flight. Unfortunately I didn't get the job I really wanted. I was really disappointed in myself but I feel now that it just wasn't meant to be. I had a lovely time seeing family and friends so all wasn't lost.
I am pleased to be back in Vietnam, especially to see Gareth, despite the little things here that are already annoying me. As soon as I got on the flight to HCMC there were people pushing me (something I hate about this part of the world - there no spatial awareness or respect for personal space) and the traffic was insane when I arrived. But it' almost over. I can't wait for a lovely summer to begin!
Here are some pictures of Rosie. She has such a cheeky look now. We had so much fun paying in her birthday ball pool and trying so hard to walk and crawl everywhere.







No comments: