Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Busy weekends and getting ready to move...

I have had 2 very jam-packed weekends. Last weekend we were in Hoi An with some friends. It's a beautiful, Chinese-looking city renowned for being able to have clothes made in less than 12 hours. We cycled all over the place on old-fashioned bikes with a big basket and no gears and shopped like mad! I had a lovely winter jacket made and a few tops. I bought lovely silver jewelery for all my bridesmaids and Gareth had some nice shirts done for school.
The previous weekend Gareth did his first triathlon. He loved it of course and did really well. I forgot my camera so unfortunately have no snaps of his achievements.
I have been to and from town the past couple of evenings having my hair cut, getting photos printed, pictures framed and clothes altered in preparation for coming home. I just realised that we are shipping next weekend and need everything done before then! Although it seems close it's still dragging by - I suppose I am so excited about being back home. Lots to look forward to...

No comments: