Saturday, June 19, 2010

End of Year Hawaiian Bash

Here are some pics of me with my lovely teachers, TAs and cleaners at our school do. It was really fun. The school band played and there was lots of dancing. The prize draw went down really well as always with the Vietnamese staff who went crazy for the microwave and coop vouchers. As you can see from the pictures the Vietnamese are tiny. From looking at these, I can understand why I have been feeling like a big, fat heifer since I have lived in Vietnam and I'm actually quite slim at the minute!

The packers cam to take away all out stuff this morning. They were so good and packaged everything up safely. It was a bit weird when they took it all away. We now have an empty house and just two suitcases to pack up next weekend. Now it's all gone I am feeling really excited, something that I haven't been able to feel with all the stress of packing. I will officially be a resident of the UK again in a week - wooohooorrraaaaghh!

No comments: