Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's already 2007. It's been almost ten years since I left school - very scary. Everyone is getting engaged and having kids it's becoming very real that I'm growing up. Unfortunately I still think I'm 18 and I get a shock every now and then when I look in the mirror.

My new year's resolutions are to:
look after myself - eat well and exercise regularly - Gareth is my guru and personal trainer
not get stressed or worried about work (even if we are unemployed)

I feel very clear headed as I had a big clean out. We can't take everything with us when we leave so I'm trying to get rid of the stuff we don't use and give it to people who actually need it. I always like the new year for that motivation. Mum you should do the same with all your clutter! I got rid of shoes and clothes I don't use and have had a good tidy round the house. Hooray!

1 comment:

DamoCat said...

Hi Ant! Happy new Year! Love the pictures and all the news from Canada. Glad that you had a good holiday. Good luck with the job hunt, and let us know where you end up.

Cat x x