Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Only 2 more weeks at school

I'm feeling it and the kids too - we're all so tired and grouchy with each other. I just hope the kids can hold out for a couple more weeks. It's like they're about to explode. I have been so busy with work that I have neglected my blog here, I'm sure everyone is missing my photos updates (although it's only Gem and mum who read it). You'll just have to wait for my London and Guernsey fun!

I am trying so hard to diet - I'm about a stone more than when I came to Mexico 3 years ago. I was really good last week and exercised everyday. I have only bloody gone and put on 1kg. I don't really know what that means because I do stone and pounds but I know it's a bag of sugar weight and that's not good. Very depressing. But I am not going to be put off I have been to the gym today and ate a healthy dinner.

My friend Roanna from uni is coming to see me today. We are just about to go and pick her up. Her sister lives in Guadalajara so she is staying with us for a couple of nights then off on a Mexico tour. We used to live near each other in halls and I remember some very drunken nights, but we haven't seen each other since we left so we have a lot of catching up to do.

So now I have updated that will keep you going for a while! I promise some nice photos soon. We are off to the graduation ball at the end of term - some good photo opportunities.

No comments: