Sunday, December 21, 2008

Phnom Penh

We flew into Cambodia yesterday. I was expecting Phnom Penh (the capital city) to be really basic and run down but it has turned out to be a really nice city. We didn't manage to do much last night. We made it to a restaurant on the water front (after me falling over like a toddler and grazing my knee) then back to bed pretty early. We both slept so well - ready for today's marathon walk.

We have walked all over the city today. It has some really beautiful areas and some very run down parts. I am so shattered now - ready for another early night. We're going to eat at the hotel then watch TV in our room. I hope there's a nice Christmas movie to watch!

I have just tried to add photos but it is so slow here - so it'll have to be another time.

No comments: