Sunday, March 15, 2009

Long time no blog

I apologise for my lack of interest in updating my blog, but not much has really been happening. After a very busy birthday weekend I have been taking it easy.

On Saturday Maz, Ben and baby Max came over. He was feeling a bit sorry for himself as he had a cough. I went shopping in the afternoon. I haven't spent anything on myself in ages, so I treated me to some really nice L'Occitane facial stuff and some make-up. I was very pleased with my purchases. Nothing like a bit of retail therapy! In the evening we went to a new bar in town to watch the football. I sneaked off to meet a friend for a glass of wine and a chat and came back once it was all over. Although I have my fantasy football team I still don't find it that interesting to watch.This Sunday I was very good and did my bit for school, by playing cello in the Oklahoma musical rehearsal. We have the final performance in less than 2 weeks, so it will be keeping me busy. It was nice to play again.

I promise that I will make a real effort to take some photos this week!

No comments: