Sunday, March 04, 2007

International fair and Coldplay

We went to the school international fair yesterday. There are stands form all over the world with food from each country. I pigged out big time and was stuffed by the evening. It was roasting hot and we all had plenty of beer to cool us down which made me a bit groggy in the heat. In the evening we went to see Coldplay. I always really disliked their music. But I have a new found respect for them. Their performance was excellent - their music is so much better live. I felt a bit sorry for the security guys when Chris Martin jumped off into the crowd and he disappeared in the mob. Very daring to do that in Mexico - you never know what might happen! All round a great day and evening. I couldn't wait to get home to bed though after my day of excess.


No comments: