Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sydney


This is such a beautiful city. We arrived yesterday morning but were shattered from the flight so didn't see too much. We got up early today to go and see all the major sights. We walked down to the harbour to see the bridge and opera house. It was cool to see such famous sites on real life! It was a really overcast day only about 20C but we were really relieved to have a bit of cool weather the heat in Ho Chi Minh is unbearable at the moment. We did a bit of shopping this afternoon. I was so pleased to sit down at the end of the day we did so much walking my feet were killing me. I fell straight asleep. I'm trying to put on some photos but the computers here are really crap and have no way of reducing images. I will put some more on tomorrow!

No comments: