Thursday, July 06, 2006

What a Looser!





I have been a big looser today. We left Leamington - where Gem lives after popping into her school to say goodbye. It was pissing with rain and thundering like mad. We managed to get the bus to Coventry on time and everything was going swimmingly until about an hour later I looked in my bag and there were Gemma's bloody house and car keys. I was so annoyed with myself. The only answer was to miss our bus to London and return with the keys. It all worked out in the end. We hopped in a taxi and sped back to Leamington, returned the keys to Gem, then got a train back to London. A big waste of time and money, all my fault and very annoying. We got back in the end. I feel shattered but it all keeps coming - more going out tomorrow. I can't wait for our relaxing trip to Guernsey.

No comments: