Friday, July 27, 2007

Busy

I've been so busy this week. I can't believe it's almost the end of our holidays. We're all packed up and have been pretty organised this week getting forms etc. filled in and sent off.

I've was on a 3 day course at the start of the week. It was in Greenwich where we used to live so it was nice to go back again. But we didn't have much time to enjoy it as I was working long hours. I met a guy who will be working with me in Vietnam so that was great.

Last night I went out with Lib, Charlotte and Em from uni. We had many bottles of wine and lots of girly snacks. It was so good to catch up. Evene though we don't see each other often it's always the same. I loved it.

Had a quiet day today. Got all packed up and chilled out. I will post photos soon.

No comments: