Friday, October 10, 2008

The weekend at last!




This has been the longest week of my life. It just seems to have dragged on. I had parents' evening on Thursday night - talking for 4 hours straight after teaching all day is really a killer. I even had one cheeky parent say I was just making excuses by not running my club after school on that day. Bear in mind I got rid of the last kid at 2.45 and received my first parent at 3pm. That time was very quickly used for the loo!
So I am really please I have 2 lovely days to relax. I am thinking about having a massage. Tonight I have to go to a friend's birthday - while Gareth goes out to watch football. But no other plans. Last night I got my new couch - now Gareth and I don't have to scrap about who gets to lie down to watch a film any more. Yey! Now we need a nice standing lamp so I will have to start saving. I have already spotted one so might pick it up soon.

No comments: