Saturday, September 30, 2006

Mainly Sleeping

This week I have been mainly sleeping. I have been going to bed before 9 every night. I don't know what's wrong with me but I could sleep for England. So not much news apart from work and sleep. Hopefully next week will be more productive.

Had a good night out, after taking all evening to decide whether to go out or not. I was in a real indecisive mood and ended up having get ready (out of my gym stuff) in half an hour - not long enough to get in and out of 10 outfits and decide whether to wear my hair up or down aaargh! But it all worked out. We had cocktails at a friends - everyone brought a bottle and we all took turns to mix up juice, fruit, alchohol and ice etc. Strangely I feel fine today although I am a bit hangover hungry, so I can't wait to go out for a good pasta lunch.

No comments: