Sunday, February 18, 2007

Health kick

A very healthy weekend (apart from the brownies, fried breakfast and ice-cream) but I went to the gym on Saturday and Sunday so I am chuffed with myself. I have been having moments of panic all week since I realised I had put on about half a stone. I know it's not much but I don't want to be one of those women who wake up and realise they have put on 2 stone and can't figure out how. So I am on a health-kick this week. No tuck-shop food and to the gym at least 3 times this week. I want to look good for Vietnam too where all the ladies are tiny and will ask "why you so fat?" if you are any more than a size twelve. My Vietnamese friends has been telling me about this and says I should get used to it. They're not being rude, they're just direct. Scary! I dread the day I get asked about being fat - I tell Gareth I'll be so cool about it but I might just flip out.

I have another facial and a massage to look forward to this week. Two hours of pampering. I can't wait. That will be my treat for being healthy!

No comments: