Friday, February 16, 2007

Planet day

We had planet day in school today. The kids all dressed up as a planet of their choice and they looked brilliant. As I had promised I would wear a costume, then forgot, it was lucky that I wore a green top and jeans - Earth! So I managed to blag it.

I had a facial on Thursday and loved it. I had never done one before and it was so relaxing I woke myself up with a snort. Luckily the lady had nipped out to do stuff so I think she missed my horrible noises. Part of it was quite painful as she squeezes out any crap - I thought she was going to break my face but it did look clean afterwards. I have booked in for next week too and there is an offer for a free massage so I'm having that too. Lovely!

I am so glad it's the weekend. I've been really busy this week as loads of teachers have been ill and not in work. I still can't get used to not having a half term now. My British kids keep asking when it's coming. Gemma is off and has been having relaxing week. I have been very jealous. On the up-side it's getting really warm now - about 30C in the day. I love the sun.

No comments: