Friday, June 09, 2006

Feeling better

I made it to the gym tonight hooray! At last I'm feeling a bit better and now it's count down till I go back to London so I want to get in shape. I'm not sure you can do that in 2 weeks but I'll give it a try. I just hope I don't go nuts on the cadburys when I get back.

This weekend I'm off shopping for the last of my presents to take back home. I'm going with a couple of girls from school to have lunch then a good shop in the market. In the morning it's the first England game. We've been invited to go to friends to watch it for breakfast. Little baby Cali is going to be there and I really want to see her again as her mum and dad say she's smiling now. But I really don't think I'll make it out of bed by half seven in the morning. We'll see.

No comments: