Friday, May 12, 2006

Being a Hypercondriac

I have a little worry. About two weeks ago while gardening (I know I must be officially middle-aged) I got my arm on a rose thorn and it went in. Trouble is it hasn't come out. I know foreign objects come out by themselves but I wish my Grandad was here as he was always good at getting a needle and digging it out! I am probably being a hypercondriac and am sure it can't do me any real harm.
On an up note I have watched some very good stuff this week. We have started the first series of Lost that I bought Gareth for Christmas - loving it! We watched a depressingly real film called Lord of War about a weapons traffiker - Nicholas Cage. Tonight we did March of the Penguins. It was really sweet, but I hated it when the big birds came and ate the babies. The mum and dad penguin work together look after the baby together and stay together for 9 months of the year ahhh! Watching an educational film on a Friday night - I feel so virtuous.


I was very good and went to the gym for a mammouth work-out and now I'm shattered. So although it's only half nine I'm going to slope off to bed. Hopefully Gareth won't clock on.

2 comments:

Gem said...

That's so funny, I went to bed at half nine too! Tim laughed and said I was sad going to bed so early on a friday night. p.s. I have been to the gym yesterday and today!!!! Gemma x

Sameranda said...

LOST! Oh my God I obsessively love that show. And I also have a bit of a thing for Sawyer. We have watched season 1 and are onto season 2 which we have been getting on pirate dvd from the states. It is soooooooooooooooooooooo good.