Friday, May 26, 2006

The longest week of my life

This has been the longest week of my life. It has dragged on and on and I feel shattered. But I have got lots done and my classroom is starting to look pretty cool with our exhibition stuff. Today we created a forest right across one corner of the room. I love all this art stuff although it does have draw-backs especially the mess. I went to a really important meeting today with pink paint down my forehead and across one eyebrow. Smooth!
Today I had my hair chopped. My heart was pounding because she put in some layers. Last time I had that done I ended up with a real bowl head- triangle style do - enough to break my weak teenage confidence. But I think it looks pretty ok, but I can be sure it will never be this straight again in my hands. (I look a bit stunned in the picture because it's very hard taking a picture of myself).

No comments: