Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Time!

I know I haven't written for ages but I have been so busy - the end of term is always like this. On Tuesday night we went to our friends' house for a Christmas party. We all brought a part of the Christmas meal. They did turkey someone did potatoes and we did mince pies etc. It was so delicious. We did a pinata where you have to bash the decoration with a sugar cane until it breaks and all the sweets fall out - a bit dangerous after a few glasses of wine. Great! Gareth got home at about half four - I was tucked in bed by one because I had the school concert to arrange the next day. Needless to say he had a tough day at school yesterday.

Last night we went to see the Killers play. It was a massive concert. We had a nightmare getting there - in a taxi for three hours. The Mexicans will never ever admit they are wrong or don't know where they're going. It was obvious we were lost but the guy just kept driving around. Luckily we made it and only misssed one song. Great show and very cool. The drummer was amazing. He had big pork chop side boards and a handle bar moustache - looked like he might eat children.

I feel shattered after last night and am feeling it today but it's our last full day in school so I can't complain. Tonight is the concert which is always really Christmassy. I will post photos soon!

No comments: