Monday, April 24, 2006

Blah blah blah



I just got a couple of emails from friends we met in Belize. One of the guys sent these photos of a bit of an impromptu night we had involving some Belizean rum. I hope none of you mind your pictures being here if you read this? I think it's great how you can meet so many people when travelling. I love it!

Just been looking at my archives. I am actually super-stylish and try not to dress like a middle-aged teacher. In my defense it was really hot and to be quite honest I didn't really care what anyone thought of me. My sister says I look like a baldy with my hat on.

I'm a bit proud of myself. I have been poodling about in my garden all year and look what happened: I grew all these roses. I must have green fingers.

I love Gareth because he always does the washing up and packs me sandwiches for lunch.

No comments: